COUNTDOWN TO GRADUATION DAY: June 1, 2017
We are excited to celebrate our ROUSE RAIDERS Class of 2017 graduates at The Goodnight!
The Goodnight, at 2700 Anderson Lane in Austin, is a highly refined, retro-vibe establishment that bills itself as the "perfect balance of regal meets revelry."
On the night of June 1, 2017, The Goodnight will close to the public and its doors will open to all Rouse High School 2017 graduates.
With vintage bowling lanes, billiards, Skeeball, shuffleboard, private karaoke rooms, ping pong, and casino tables, all tucked into cozy and decadent dining rooms with two elevated lounges and an expansive banquet hall - and that's just on the inside! - a night at The Goodnight is the perfect way for us to send off our graduates in style.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR project grad NIGHT
Seniors, please join us for a graduation event organized especially for YOU!
Below is a timeline of the night that's planned for you, but first, there are a few very important pieces of information you and your parents need to be aware of:
- Students MUST REGISTER for the event. It's free, but because the students are being transported off-site, they have to be registered in order to attend, to make sure we have emergency contact information and an accurate head-count. Online registration has ended, but you can still attend! We'll have paper registration forms at check-in - just bring your Student ID!
- Students need to arrive at Rouse High School by 9pm to get checked in.
- You MUST PRESENT your student ID at check-in. If you've done anything crazy with your student ID that will make it difficult for us to identify you as a Rouse senior, please also make sure to bring your drivers license.
- We are very short on volunteers, and we can't hold the event if we don't have enough chaperones. Please ask your parent(s) to signup as a volunteer by clicking here or by sharing this link: bit.ly/pg17event
- You will receive a wristband at check-in, which must be worn for the duration of the event. Prize tickets will be distributed at check-in. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- No backpacks or large bags allowed. Very small purses only.
- Leaving early is only allowed with parent pick-up. Parent identification will be verified and checked against the registration form before a student will be released.
- Drugs, alcohol, and all illegal substances are not allowed. Police will be notified if this rule is broken.
9pm- Check in starts at Rouse
Parking will be in the student Parking lot
Check-in will be in the courtyard
9:45- Depart RHS for The Goodnight
10:15- Arrive @ the Goodnight
11pm- All night Buffet starts (Dinner, Dessert, Snacks)
12am- Enjoy the Party and settle into not being a HS student
Bowling, Poker Tables, Billiards, Ping Pong, shuffle board, karaoke, photo booth, mechanical bull, skeeball, yard games, basketball, outdoor movie, music!
3am- Prize Drawing
4am- Load Buses
4:45/5am- Arrive at Rouse
*VIP Contest winners, your night begins at 7pm! Please look for detailed information to come to you in a separate email.
WALL OF FAME
Big thanks to these VIP's, who donated $100 as part of the Fundraising Buyout!
Please support these businesses, whose sponsorships help keep our Rouse High School seniors safe on their graduation night:
Project Graduation is not funded by the school or the school district. We must raise the $40,000 needed for this event, and ask for your donations to help us do it!